|At 6300 feet, this beautiful & natural setting is another world away. It is remarkably accessible though. Located in Tuolumne County, in the heart of Gold Country, Leland High Sierra is 39 miles east of Sonora on Highway 108, 3 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area and 2 hours from most Central Valley cities. We are your closest snow to home.
- From anywhere in the Bay or Central Valley
take HWY 120/108 East to Sonora.
- Continue East on HWY 108 toward Sonora Pass
- 4 miles past Strawberry turn right
onto Leland Meadows Road.
- Continue on Leland Meadows Road approximately
- AND YOU’RE HERE!!!
- Although we DO NOT recommend the use of a GPSr in road navigation in the mountains (and no, we can’t get you unlost), our address is:
34033 Leland Meadow Rd,
Strawberry, CA. 95375