- A reservation must be made via the website (CLICK HERE) or by Phone 7 days in advance (minimum). Discounts are not available for groups who arrive without making a reservation.
- There must be ONE designated group Leader, who will be making all arrangements with us and will be handling the finances.
- Payment must be provided as single payment. Persons paying individually, separate from the group of 15 or more, do not qualify for a group rate.
- Groups with children who are not accompanied by their parents (such as school or park/rec groups) must provide one waiver per child, signed by their legal guardian, and presented upon entry into the park. CLICK HERE.
- All parties must be checked-in and receive their tickets at the same time. Organization is the responsibly of your Group Leader. If a member arrives separately and has not been paid for within the single group payment, group discounts cannot be applied to the individual.
NOTE: Group rates are subject to the availability of the date desired. Group Packages apply to the 2015-2016 season. Please check back before scheduling anything for 2016-2017.
Posted in: C. Ticket Pricing & Equipment