- Prepare for the cold; carry warm clothing; dress in layers in case it warms up. Dry boots and socks are important assets as is sunscreen for the many sunny days
- Carry car chains. Weather conditions can change rapidly
- Bring your own food or order from our reasonably-priced snack bar menu
- Preserve the memories. Don’t forget the cameras & camcorders. Snow play is sure to provide some of those “Funniest Home Video” moments
- Be sure to check out the latest Weather and Road Conditions before you start your trip Also, be sure to check your Directions BEFORE you start. You don’t want to get lost in the mountains. Also note, Cingular/At&t Wireless, and Golden State Cellular may be the only cellular carriers that work in Tuolumne County. The closer you get to Leland High Sierra Snowplay the less likely it is that you will be able to contact us if you don’t have directions.