Terms & Conditions
All Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
We require all guests and staff to fully comply with our COVID-19 efforts to keep our guests and staff safe.
Our Expectations of You
- Stay home if feeling sick or if you might have been exposed to others with COVID-19.
- Wear a face covering, which is required at Leland Snowplay – indoors (all the time) and outdoors (except when actively tubing or eating) – for all guests and staff.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining at least six feet between unrelated parties.
- Significant investments have been made around the resort to protect guests & employees including:
- Personal protective barriers at all sales transaction stations
- Sanitizing stations distributed conveniently located throughout the resort
- COVID-specific signage throughout the resort
- No Walk-Up Day-of Purchases.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- All tickets must be purchased online prior to your arrival.
- Face Coverings are Required, indoors and outdoors.
- Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces.
- Face coverings are required outdoors throughout the resort, except when actively tubing or when eating/drinking outdoors.
- Face coverings may be removed when participating in downhill tubing but you must resume wearing your mask when entering the base area and your face should remain covered while riding the lift.
- No Congregation Permitted.
- Grouping with guests outside of your related party will not be permitted.
- Indoor Access is Limited.
- Arrive prepared to enjoy an outdoor experience.
- The High Sierra Grill will be open for purchase of hot or cold Grab ‘N Go meals. Guests may enjoy their meal outdoors, in a designated dining area. If the weather is not suitable to outdoor dining, we recommend utilizing your vehicle as an alternative.
- Restrooms will be available indoors, however we will closely monitor capacity. Additional outdoor restrooms facilities are available this season for your convenience.
- The retail shops will be open, however there will be a limited numbers of guests permitted into the lodge at one time.
- Please limit handling of merchandise.
- Some items will be available but you will not be permitted to try them on.
Release of Liability
Leland High Sierra Snowplay Inc. Rental and Liability Release Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
|Name of User of the Equipment:||Group or Organization:|
I hereby give permission to the above named person (“User of the equipment”) to rent Snow Play equipment from and use the facilities of Leland High Sierra Snowplay Inc.
As parent or legal guardian for the User of the Equipment, I accept and clearly understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport of snow play for which this equipment is to be used, and that injuries are a common and ordinary occurrence of this sport.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USER OF THE EQUIPMENT FREELY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF INJURY ASSOCIATED WITH TUBING. (________) Initial
I HEREBY RELEASE from any legal liability and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Leland High Sierra Snowplay Inc., its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability for damage or injury to the User of the Equipment, and any person or property arising from the maintenance, selection, adjustment or use of the equipment. I assume the full responsibility and risk of any and all related damage or injury of any kind which may result from the use of this equipment. (________) Initial
I accept for use AS IS the equipment that is rented, and accept full responsibility for its care while it is in the above named person’s possession. I will be responsible for the replacement, at full retail value, of any equipment rented from Leland High Sierra Snowplay Inc. under this agreement, which is not returned. I agree to reimburse, and hold harmless Leland High Sierra Snowplay Inc. for any loss or damage of any kind, other than reasonable wear and tear which may result from the use of this equipment. I agree to return or have returned all equipment by the agreed date, in clean condition to avoid any additional charges. (________) Initial
I ACKNOWLEDGE that there is an inherent risk of injury in the sport of tubing, and use of any equipment, and expressly assume the risk for any damage or injury to any person or property resulting from the use of the equipment. (________) Initial
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE ABOVE RENTAL AND RELEASE AGREEMENT. (________) Initial
|Parent or Guardian:||Dated|