Hello Everyone-Long time no post, but as we are getting closer to our opening date here’s an update of our plans for the upcoming 21-22’ winter season:

Opening Day-As soon as we get enough snow to safely open(historically around mid-December), but of course we will open sooner if we are able to get natural snowfall or cold nighttime temperatures to fire up the snow guns.

Covid Safety Measures-Face coverings will not be required outdoors, including the sun deck, lift lines or while riding lifts or tubing/snowplay.  Indoors, we plan to offer more access than was available last season, including the reopening of our lodge.  So long as California and the CDC continue to recommend indoor face coverings, we will encourage all guests to wear a mask inside.

Vaccines-At this time, we are not planning to require proof of vaccine from our guests.  Once again, if you have serious concerns regarding covid, please delay your trip.

Ticket Sales –A limited number of lift tickets are available daily, these must be purchased ONLINE in advance for Christmas Break and weekends.  Tickets will be available once we know that we will have enough snow to be able to honor your ticket purchase.

Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the most recent information regarding opening day and updated snowfall!